I was nominated to receive the One Lovely Blog Award blogger Marney McNall. Her blog The Volunteer Fringe is very inspiring!
Thank you very much Marney for your nomination!
Rules of the One Lovely Blog Award
- Accept the award.
- Post the award on your blog together with the name / link to blog of the person who granted the award.
- Offer information about yourself below.
- Pass the award to 7 other blogs providing links to their blogs.
- Contact your 7 bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Seven things about myself:
1. Integrity is my #1 moving toward value.
2. I am inspired by anyone who handles adversity with grace.
3. I cried during the last five minutes of “Me and Marley” (watch this movie!).
4. I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY a lifetime ago.
5. I currently live with my beautiful wife, our horses, cats and dog on Harmony’s Heart Farm.
6. While I do not follow any single religion I embrace many spiritual practices.
7. Cooking is my second passion; photography being my first.
1. Holstee – 3 entrepreneurial guys with a simple message
2. Lead.Learn.Live. – David Kanigan: Inspiration, Ideas & Information
3. jmgoyder – a wonderful lady from Down Under who writes and photographs the world around her
4. Swilliams Gallery of Art – fantastic art!
5. Elemental Reviews – really good movie reviewer
6. the dream being – a gifted artist who blogs about Art. Photography. Spark.
7. Perikles Merakos Blog – another gifted photographer who joined the ranks of WordPress